TERMS & CONDITION
- This Portal is designed, developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre under the aegis of Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS).The contents for this website are provided by MDWS/State Governments.
- Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content of this Portal, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. MDWS does not accept any responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or otherwise, of the contents. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant Government department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain any appropriate professional advice before acting on the information provided in the website. In no event will the government or MDWS be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- Links to other websites that have been included on this website are provided for public convenience only. MDWS is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them or guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
- Material featured on this Portal may be reproduced free of charge after taking proper permission by sending a mail to us. However, the material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party. Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the departments/copyright holders concerned.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- MDWS website does not automatically capture any specific personal information from you, (like name, phone number or e-mail address), that allows us to identify you individually.
- If this website requests you to provide personal information, you will be informed for the particular purposes for which the information is gathered and adequate security measures will be taken to protect your personal information.
- MDWS does not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on this website to any third party (public/private). Any information provided to this Portal will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.